Welcome to After Hours Pediatrics
At After Hours Pediatrics, we specialize in delivering urgent care services to kids of ALL ages (including PRETEENS and TEENS) in a welcoming, comfortable, kid-friendly (and parent-friendly!) environment. And, we have been doing it for over 10 years. Our clinics offer convenient hours and a number of on-site services parents will appreciate. Ask your pediatrician about us, and you will find we are usually their first choice for after hours care.
Our board-certified pediatricians understand the unique needs of children who are ill or in pain. And as parents ourselves, we know that nothing is more important than helping your sick child feel better. That’s why we do what we do. Our doctors, nurses, and staff provide warm, reassuring, prompt, and appropriate care for your child:
- We treat numerous illnesses and injuries, including asthma, fever, infections, fractures, lacerations and more.
- Your child will be seen by a board-certified pediatrician, who understands the specific needs of children.
- We provide immediate results for diagnostic tests including influenza, strep throat and mono.
- We dispense full-course medications, so your child will start feeling better sooner.
Learn more about why After Hours Pediatrics is the preferred alternative to the emergency room for parents and pediatricians in Los Angeles County and Ventura County, California.
At After Hours Pediatrics Clinic, we strive to create a place where kids and parents can feel comfortable, not scared or anxious. With soothing colors throughout the facility, plus books, toys, and games to keep your kids occupied, our exclusively pediatric urgent care center is designed to put a smile on your child’s face. All of our doctors and staff love working with kids and it shows.
After Hours Pediatrics offers a number of modern conveniences to make life easier when your child is sick:
- Open weeknights, weekends, and most holidays
- Short wait times
- In-office lab tests
- Expedited x-ray through Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- No appointments or referrals necessary
- Most insurance plans accepted, including local IPAs, HMOs, and PPOs
- Prescription medications provided to take with you so you don’t have to stop at a pharmacy on the way home
- Chart notes and lab results sent directly to your pediatrician for follow-up care
Parents throughout Southern California overwhelmingly recommend After Hours Pediatrics. We invite you to ask your pediatrician and friends about our Thousand Oaks office. We look forward to being there for your child when you need us.