Why Choose Us?
Best Alternative To Emergency Rooms or Traditional Urgent Care Facilities
After Hours Pediatrics is the best alternative to a hospital emergency room or traditional urgent care facility. Everything about After Hours Pediatrics – from the waiting room to the physicians to the pharmacy – is designed with kids (and parents, of course!) in mind. Many local parents and pediatricians consider After Hours Pediatrics an extension of their pediatrician’s office, and your kids will prefer coming here over going to the hospital any day of the week.
Five Reasons Why Parents, Children, and Pediatricians Choose Us:
- Convenience is always important to parents, so After Hours Pediatrics is open on weeknights (6:00 pm - 10:00 pm), weekends (9:00 am - 5:00 pm), and most holidays. Plus, we have an on-site pharmacy so you don’t have to make an extra stop on the way home.
- Parents save time and money by avoiding the dreaded hospital emergency room where you may wait for hours before receiving treatment. Typically, After Hours Pediatrics will see your child in under 30 minutes, and the visit will cost much less than an emergency room visit (in most cases, a fraction of the cost).
- Parents who come to our clinics will minimize their child’s exposure to trauma often associated with a hospital emergency waiting room. At After Hours Pediatrics, your child will be exposed to a kid-friendly setting with other kids.
- Parents, children, and their pediatricians will benefit from a higher quality of care and better treatment outcomes at After Hours Pediatrics because a specialized pediatric provider is treating your child instead of an emergency room doctor. We believe that all healthcare providers should work together to provide the best results possible for your child.
- Additionally, we work directly with your pediatrician by faxing our charts and lab results directly to them. This allows your pediatrician to avoid repetitive tests and provide the best follow-up care possible.
Need to know more? Just ask local parents about our amazing doctors at our Thousand Oaks facility.