Treatments & Services
Urgent Care Pediatrics in Thousand Oaks, CA
The urgent care providers and clinical staff at After Hours Pediatrics can perform the same treatments and services as your regular pediatrician. We care for kids of ALL ages (including PRETEENS and TEENS) and treat their illnesses and injuries that are not life-threatening.
Some of the services available at After Hours Pediatrics:
- Pediatric illness treatment, including fevers, rashes, and
- Pediatric injury treatment, including laceration repair, splinting, and pain relief
- In-office rapid lab tests, including influenza, strep throat, mono, and RSV
- Full-course prescription medications dispensed on-site
- Asthma therapy
- Allergic reaction treatment
- Foreign body removal
- Intramuscular (IM) injections
If your child’s condition requires emergency care beyond the scope of what we can provide, we will recommend that you visit the nearest hospital or specialist for care. Please feel free to contact us in advance to determine if you should come to After Hours Pediatrics or go directly to the hospital.
Ask your pediatrician about our compassionate doctors and the exceptional service we provide at our Thousand Oaks location.